The life of an Entrepreneur should not be harder than it needs to be. Most entrepreneurs don’t prioritize on what’s important and so it takes longer to barely record reasonable results..
What to Expect
- Prioritizing what’s important
- 5 essential skills
- Leadership style of Fortune 500
- Convincing anyone to work with you
- Convincing investors and board
- Having a structure that allows million dollar flow
- Monthly live call
- Job opportunity at top organisations
The Mentorship program is not available at this time but here is 60 days free on Scribd and you can read my recommendations.
Performance & Business Success Recommendations
Principles by Ray Dalio
Think like a Billionaire by James Altucher
Trillion Dollar Coach by by Eric Schmidt
Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
Copyright © :: Meckanzy Incorporated :: All rights reserved.